2011年4月5日星期二 {♥} 17:27

1/4
-----
Ok...I'm fooled by one of my house sister --Rena (you are totally BAD!!)
when i'm at my lab doing my experiment......
I go check my handphone
Then i realise Sister Rena have sent me a sms half an hour before.
I quickly check it thinking why she sms me...
the sms :
"Where are you now? I wanna call you." (original in chinese)
then i replied, "I'm at lab now"
I though she have emergency thg wanna tell me or what
Then she replied..." Pls read the sms till the end"
Then i re-read again the sms.....
OK! I'm a fool~ =w=v
------------------------------------------
2/4
Outing with the subang jaya saints and campus students
woohoo~
It is totally fun yet tiring =w=v
We need to awake early in the morning as we need to gather at the meeting hall before 7.30am
We are so hungry when we gather at the meeting hall (as it is too early and we don have time to eat our breakfast)
So, me and another 3 sisters decided to buy breakfast....our destination was...........MCD~
I bought a Big Breakfast (i regret about it == so BIG)
and another sister bought a ...ermmm....kinda forget what her bought =w=
then we went back to the hall and ate our breakfast...so full =w=
then others saints and campus students arrived. We start by sang hymns~
I love the hymns~ Then one of the brothers separated us into ....*thinking*...ermmm....8 group? according to the cars and vans =w=v
Me were with Sister Janice, Sister Yan Yuan (forgive me that i dono spell ur name) and a gospel friend, Laura (i think this is the spelling?)
We were following Guo Yik's car on the way to Taman Pertanian... BUT.....He went wrong direction (which we think we're the one who went wrong) then we u-turn back....But we miss the car.....Sister Janice phoned Guo Yik....He say he turn the wrong way, and our way (initially)were the right one....So..we like....囧....WHY dont u phoned us and told us about that!
Luckily we don lost for too long...we found our van and we folo it~ HOHOHO~
Actually it does not take long time to reach Taman Pertanian...I think it only take about half a hour++?
when we reach there, we were like super excited.....HOHOHOHO~
The taman was totally big =w=
The brother bought the tickets and we queue up to go inside...
Then we went to a pondok~
then we put our stuffs there (foods and drinks)
then we start to introduce ourselves and we were required to remember everyone's name as we gonna play games that requires us to know other people's name..
Pls do forgive me that i'm kinda baka in memorizing people name and face
sometime i really cant link the name to people face =A=
the 1st game we play is "Do you like your neighbor"
Pls forgive me not explaining the rules as i'm lazy =w=v
Ahaha~ this game was totally fun~ HOHO~ Poor brother Pang, he have to run so many times~ HOHO~
Then we play "Silent Play"
We are required to choose a play to act it out to let people guess which bible story that we are acting =w=
My group choose a play "5 breads 2 fishes" pls don ask me it is from which part of the bible as i only know the story but dono which book is it from =w= (forgive me)
later....we ate a lots of thng for our teabreak~
HOHO~ so nice the foods and drinks~
there were egg tarts, curry, mee hung, curry puff and etc~
after we finish eating~
We have to walk to a place in taman pertanian~
I think we walk for at least 1 hour or less than that~
But it quite fun~
walking with the saints and others
Playing guitar and singing the hymns~ it totally fun~
and we look around us to find somethg interesting~
the sign board~ the cages~ and etc etc~
We pas through the "FLY xxxxx" (i forget the name already) and a place where we can play the gun *w*~
I say that i wanna play the gun then Brother Esmonde said: "it cost RM50"
then i'm like 囧:".....ok.....nvm.....forget about it"
we then reach the place (i dono which part =w=) it have a tree house and big lake beside it
and a "park"
I love the swing below the tree house~ it so fun~
ahahah~
we playing around there then we take big group of photo..then we back again to the entrance~
we walked to a bus stop...some saints and students resting there, then suddenly Brother Pang said" those below 25 can walk back to the entrance" which mean that only 25 years old above can take the bus to go to the entrance. 囧~~
ok~ i'm haven reach 20 yet~ so we continue walk to the entrance~
my poor legs~~~55555555
but yet that day still quite fun and memorable for me =) (pls forgive me if you cant understand my grammar.... i'm super poor in it).
-----------------------------------------
3/4-5/4

nothg special~~
jz rush rush rush and rush for my assignments
geeeeeeeeeeee
I'm dying~
my essay need to pass up on 14.4 and i haven write a word yet~~~~~~~
let me die =w=
oh well~
Thk the lord for His Grace~

i jz update till here la~
any special i will update again~
but i'm sure i will update my blog for this holiday~~~
HOHO~ i'm going to east coast of malaysia to preach the gospel~
Praise the Lord~


0 条评论:

发表评论

← Back to the blog?

+ FOLLOW