2011年8月23日星期二 {♥} 21:57

Yea~ Today is my 20th birthday =)
Thk to those who wish me =)
LOLsss
today is super tired day =3=
Start class at 8am then continue till 2pm
then rest for 1 hour then continue go to class at 3pm
then 4 pm really wan die liao =-=
keep on fall asleep in the class =w=
4.30pm reach home~ plan to go to pyramid with Rena but she ask me to sleep for half hour 1st since i look like gonna to faint anytime =-=
then wake up at 5pm and get ready and go to pyramid by 5.30pm~~~
At pyramid we met Rena's cousin~~ Lolsss~ that time she ask us why only two of us only?? (that time i still have no idea what going on btw she and Rena =3=)
then me and Rena go to Daiso for buying our stuff then go to Jusco to buy some grocery~~~
then dinner time~~~
I'm thinking what to eat~~
Rena suggest go to Papa John eat~~~
then i was like....what the?! it expensive boh~~~ =-=
me and her walk to Papa John and i was keep ask her to look at the price 1st baru decide wan eat or not
but then~ she just walk in without looking at the price ... i was like....囧
then she ask me faster go in~~~
when i walk in~~~ i saw....LYDIA! what the? why she suddenly sit there???? =-=
i think my expression was like...super blur that time gua =3=
then we sat down and both Rena and Lydia laugh at me =-=
i was like.......ok..... u guys are celebrated b-day for me =w=
lolssss~ then we start to eat~~~ process no nid tell le bah =3=
then we have cake and donut for our dessert >w<
woohooo~~~ DONUT is the best XD
ok lo~~~
gonna busy for my assignments and reports liao~~~
ciao~~~

0 条评论:

发表评论

← Back to the blog?

+ FOLLOW