2011年12月20日星期二 {♥} 23:29

11 Random Facts About Me
~♥Love to spent time on useless activities in God's eyes =-=
~♥ Love to eat
~♥Always 胡思乱想
~♥I seriously hate myself
~♥Love to stay at home
~♥Love to eat
~♥An abnormal Christian
~♥Always make people annoyed
~♥Always online
~♥Miss my family and wifeys
~♥I love God but still lacking

11 Random Questions From Night
1)What kind of person you think about me?
- Cool cosplayer... awesome friend
2)Happy with your life now?
- Not really
3)Regret for something lately?
-I dono...mayb yes...
4)Sunny day or rainy day?
-Moody day
5)Anime character you love the mos?
-Hell girl
6)McDonald or KFC?
-McD
7)Camera or handphone?
-Both
8)What do you wish to do in your life?
-Can love the Lord with my whole heart,soul,strength
9)The most important person in your life?
-God
10)For now,what is the most important for you?
-Graduate in time and pursue God
11)Can i hug you?XD
-Sure xD
11 Random Question from me
-How's your life?
-what is your purpose to live in this world?
-what u wan to gain in this world?
-do u feel emptiness deep inside you?
-what do u believe?
-do u happy with ur life?
-Do u believe in God?
-Do u know God?
-Do u ever wonder why u live in this world?


0 条评论:

发表评论

← Back to the blog?

+ FOLLOW